Effective Marketing with Vehicle Wraps
Vehicle graphics marketing benefits
- Mobile advertising is the most effective and efficient form of outdoor advertising.
- Make a powerful impact with a 10-foot graphic up close and personal!
- Reaches more consumer at a lower Cost Per Thousand Impressions (CPM) than ALL other forms of outdoor advertising.
- Mobile marketing reaches nearly 85% of people in all income levels.
- Van wraps are ideal for promoting your company brand, products, services, or events.
- One vehicle wrap can generate between 30,000 – 70,000 impressions daily.
- The average vehicle driven 15,000 miles a year will pass in front of nine million vehicles.
- Fleet vehicle advertising boosts name recognition 15 times greater than other advertising media.
- 30% of mobile outdoor viewers indicate they base buying decisions on ads they see.
- The opportunity to reach commuters on highways, city streets, and parking lots.
- Unlike home mailers – your advertisements are not compared side-by-side to your competitors.
- Powerful visual messages can target consumers of all ages and ethnic groups.
- Reach audiences of all ages, gender, backgrounds, income, professionals, and families.
- Reach high amounts of pedestrian traffic. (often people looking to buy)
- Mobile flexibility allows you to position your vehicle ad anywhere you want.
- Mobile advertising media reaches consumers not exposed to newspaper and television.
- Unlike radio and TV, audiences can’t change the channel.
- Every traffic jam becomes a marketing opportunity.
Habits and Statistics of Outdoor Americans
- 96% of Americans travel in a vehicle each as either a driver or a passenger in the past week.
- Over 95% of Americans are reached by media targeting vehicle drivers and passengers.
- The average American has traveled 302 miles in the past 7 days.
- 35% of heavy commuters come from households earning $75,000 a year and up.
- Eight out of ten Americans have walked in a town, city or downtown area, on average 6.1 miles in the past seven days.
- Transit advertising has grown to be the second largest segment of the outdoor advertising industry in terms of dollars spent (as of 2003) representing 19%.
- The Outdoor Advertising industry has nearly doubled since 1993 from $1.19B to $2.09B in 2003, and still growing.
- Federal Highway Administration studies forecast a sharp increase in the amount of time spent in personal vehicles and the number of trips per household.
When comparing IMPRESSIONS made per dollar, a vehicle wrap can deliver 2,520 IMPRESSIONS PER DOLLAR spent on advertising! A full 5600% better than radio! 7200% better than billboards! 252,000% better than postcard mailers! That’s right – 2,520 TIMES BETTER than postcard mailers! You save over 90% with a vehicle wrap than a billboard advertisement!
More Advertising Research & Consumer Marketing Information: